Recently I volunteered to participate in an AIGA West MI event called Design For Good.
Dozens of creatives + community organizations + 72 hours to solve a problem = Design for Good Weekend Blitz!
3.5 days, 45.5 hours, 7 talented team members, 5 brilliant advisors, Grid70, 6 gourmet meals, 300 cups of coffee, 1 amazing non-profit that now has a new campaign. Design for Good weekend in Grand Rapids was a huge success and an inspirational experience.
I believe in the power of connection as best tool to learn, grow, advertise, and ultimately produce success. This grand weekend was packed full of what my creative heart needed a good dose of:
- To help someone who needed help
- Meet and befriend talented people with creative minds
- Be inspired
- Make new personal and professional connections
- Eat healthy
- Inhabit a new and creative space
- Change my perspective for a weekend: work space, town, and all surroundings